We recognize not seeing your loved ones in person is difficult and you miss them greatly. As a family company, we value family time. But thank you for respecting our temporary visitation policies and following the government Stay at Home orders. In the meantime, we encourage lots of interaction through alternative ways that our campus teams can assist in setting up with your loved one and coordinating with you.
Call or chat via video with each other
Hearing your loved one’s voice can bring such comfort. Our team is happy to coordinate calls if your loved one is not able to do so his/herself. Just call the campus and ask for the Dynamic Living Director to coordinate your talk time.
Mail letters and care packages
Write old-fashioned love notes and send well wishes to our campuses for us to deliver to your loved one. You can still use the same address, and we will be sure it delivers to your loved one.
Please note: our team takes great care in handling mail and package deliveries. And as always, washes their hands after handling (the same reminders we have for our residents).
Play games together
- Crossword Puzzle Maker: create your own crossword puzzle to share
- Sudoku 4Two Multiplayer app: challenge yourself and your loved one with these brain-teasing puzzles (download from an app store)
- Twiddla: doodle together on a shareable drawing board
- Words with Friends app: take turns building words crossword-puzzle style in a manner similar to the classic board game Scrabble® (download from an app store)
Share photo albums and videos
Watch movies together
- Netflix Party: sync up your movie screens