We welcome family and friends to visit through our indoor visitation program and need your cooperation with the following guidelines to keep our residents (and their guests) safe. We too value family time and truly understand the benefit of socialization—all while following the required safety directives. Welcome to our campus and enjoy your visit.
- Visitations* are available daily 9am – 8pm in all levels of care (we request no visits during meals).
- Visits can be arranged directly with residents—no scheduling through our team will be necessary.
- All visitors will sign the Visitor Sign-in book at the front desk in the building they are visiting and complete the screener. If you are experiencing any symptoms prior to your visit, please reschedule for when you are feeling well. Thank you for your attention to this to keep everyone safe.
- Upon sign-in, please go directly to the resident’s room.
- If your loved one shares an apartment with another resident, we can accommodate your visit in a common area.
- Please limit visitors up to two adults and one child (ages 12 or younger) per resident or resident couple.
- Each visitor and resident must follow our mask policy and practice hand hygiene before and after each visit. (The mask policy includes children two years or older must wear a mask as well.)
- We ask guests to visit only in the resident’s room and refrain from visiting any other areas of the building or campus and any other residents or staff.
- Weather permitting, we invite you to enjoy our outdoor seating areas.
*Visitation is not available while a resident is on isolation precautions.