We welcome family and friends to visit through our indoor visitation program and need your cooperation with the following guidelines to keep our residents (and their guests) safe. We too value family time and truly understand the benefit of socialization—all while following the Department of Health’s safety directives. We have arranged a visiting area in a common room for residents and their guests to enjoy a 45-minute visit together. Only scheduled visits* are allowed at this time and can be reserved through the process below.
Please note: If any campus-acquired cases occur, our co-workers will contact trace to determine in which area(s) to test and temporarily suspend visitation during the surveillance period. These are guidelines from the Department of Health for everyone’s welfare. We will continue to keep families informed of any visitation changes through this web page and email.
Read here for the CDC’s mask policy in retirement communities for vaccinated and unvaccinated residents and visitors.
As of 9/16/21, Ecumenical Building 2 visitation is temporarily suspended due to a COVID-positive case. Upon completion of our surveillance testing period, we will resume visitation and notify families in our resident database.
During this time if you wish to schedule a video call with your loved one, please request at www.CountryMeadows.com/VideoCall. (Note: This is through our sister community, Country Meadows’s website, and applies to Ecumenical as well).
- Visitations are available daily 9am – 8pm in all levels of care (we request no visits during meals).
- Visits can be arranged directly with residents—no scheduling through our team will be necessary.
- All visitors will sign the Visitor Sign-in book at the front desk in the building they are visiting and complete the screener. If you are experiencing any symptoms prior to your visit, please reschedule for when you are feeling well. Thank you for your attention to this to keep everyone safe.
- Upon sign-in, please go directly to the resident’s room.
- If your loved one shares an apartment with another resident, we can accommodate your visit in a common area.
- Please limit visitors up to two adults and one child (ages 12 or younger) per resident or resident couple.
- Each visitor and resident must wear a mask, maintain a six-foot distance and practice hand hygiene before and after each visit. (Children two years or older must wear a mask as well.)
- Note: wearing a mask is still required by the CDC for healthcare, congregate settings likes ours, even if vaccinated.
- We ask guests to visit only in the resident’s room and refrain from visiting any other areas of the building or campus and any other residents or staff.
- Weather permitting, we invite you to enjoy our outdoor seating areas.
- Visitation is unavailable for the following residents during any of these circumstances:
- Unvaccinated residents, if Dauphin County’s positivity rate is >10%
- Positive-COVID residents, whether vaccinated or unvaccinated, until they have been confirmed recovered
- Residents in quarantine, whether vaccinated or unvaccinated, until they have met criteria for release from quarantine