Campus COVID Experience
Residents: No positive resident cases to report.
Co-Workers: Building 2-Restorative Care Services: a co-worker was exposed offsite and tested positive for COVID-19. This individual is home quarantining until meeting the DOH’s guidelines.
- In-room Visitation: The campus is finalizing the details for in-room visitation with residents and hopes to share the information next week.
- COVID Vaccination Clinics: As we conclude our on-campus vaccination clinics, we are working with pharmacy partners to offer ongoing clinics for new residents and staff to be vaccinated, if needed.
- Third dose* of COVID-19 Vaccine: The CDC recommends moderately to severely immunocompromised people receive a third dose of the COVID-19 vaccine. This includes individuals who are receiving active cancer treatments, received an organ transplant or stem cell transplant or are treating for health issues that weaken the immune system. (Click here for information from CDC on which individuals should receive the vaccine.) Residents should talk to their healthcare provider and/or the campus wellness team about their medical condition(s) and whether getting an additional dose is appropriate for them. Ecumenical residents can obtain a third COVID-19 vaccine dose through our campus pharmacy.
*Note of clarification: The third dose of vaccine is not the same as a “booster.” Booster shots are not yet approved by the FDA for general use, although approval is expected this fall. Ecumenical will share updates on providing booster shots when available.
- Testing Protocols: We offer both PCR and rapid COVID-19 testing by on-campus trained nurses. In compliance with Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services and state DOH protocols, testing is conducted when an individual is experiencing symptoms, possible exposure or in accordance with the county’s positivity rate. Residents and staff are notified directly if they will be included in any testing. Then upon receipt of results, we will inform individually any staff, residents and their families whose tests are positive, as we have in the past.
- Notification of health concerns: Our team will contact you directly if they have any health concerns about your loved one. For general company updates, please visit CountryMeadows.com/Alert or contact our corporate team at Ask Us message line: Questions@CountryMeadows.com or 1-855-772-2734.
- Mitigation efforts: The team will continue using our infection control equipment in addition to conducting our daily sanitizing efforts throughout the campus. Click here to watch a video about these efforts.
- Commitment to safety: We remain steadfast in our comprehensive clinical, direct-care and infection control protocols and measures to help reduce the spread of the virus and keep our residents and co-workers safe.
Thank you for your continued support.
Are you a designated resident family member and want to be notified about any new COVID cases on campus? Designated resident family members can elect to receive email notifications directly about any COVID activity and other related important information. Click here to sign up for notifications. NOTE: Only residents’ authorized representative, attorney-in-fact or emergency contact can be added to the list.
For our visitation policy, click here